Your First Priority
God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. (1 Corinthians 1:9)
How do we build that relationship? We have to make some decisions:
1. Decide Jesus is trustworthy. When you understand what He has done—dying on the cross for us—you will certainly see that He is dependable.
2. Decide that He knows where He is going and how to get you there. Yes, He’s the only route to heaven.
3. Decide to leave a life you are familiar with and move into the unknown. This decision means moving from your comfort zone and being willing to go with Him, wherever He leads.
4. Decide to stay with Him. You must remain close to Him.
5. Decide to stay focused on Him. And you’ve got to be willing to go at His pace in fulfilling God’s will for your life.