You Can Be a Cyber Champion! - Overview
These devotions are inspired by the movie Switched. Alexandra Boylan and Andrea Polnaszek -- screenwriters of the film -- are excited to share daily devotions that promise to enhance the message of the movie.
We encourage you to sit back, relax and watch the movie; then take action by following this devotion plan for seven days. Over the next week, we invite you to entertain the idea of becoming a cyber champion. What would it be like if your daily posts encouraged your followers and left them feeling loved?
The Bible says: "Try to do what is good to others, not just what is good to you." (1 Corinthians 10:24). This may sound good but it is difficult to practice. This devotional guide will encourage you to look at the world from a new perspective -- Do Unto Others. You can’t do it alone. Thank goodness we have Jesus as our guide.
Each day your devotional reading will include five components.
- A Switched Quote -- this is a quote directly from the movie Switched. It serves to illustrate a lesson you can learn from the movie.
- A Switched Scripture -- this Bible verse will be an anchor for the devotional lesson.
- A short devotional reading that will help to illustrate the Switched Scripture verse for the day.
- A Switched Prayer -- this is an opportunity to talk to God about what you have learned in the devotion and ask him to help you put it into practice.
- A Cyber Challenge -- this is an action step you can take to practice utilizing your social media presence for good.
Join us and become a Cyber Champion! Let’s start a love revolution.