You Can Be a Cyber Champion! - Overview
These devotions are inspired by the movie Switched. Alexandra Boylan and Andrea Polnaszek -- screenwriters of the film -- are excited to share daily devotions that promise to enhance the message of the movie.
We encourage you to sit back, relax and watch the movie; then take action by following this devotion plan for seven days. Over the next week, we invite you to entertain the idea of becoming a cyber champion. What would it be like if your daily posts encouraged your followers and left them feeling loved?
The Bible says: "Try to do what is good to others, not just what is good to you." (1 Corinthians 10:24). This may sound good but it is difficult to practice. This devotional guide will encourage you to look at the world from a new perspective -- Do Unto Others. You can’t do it alone. Thank goodness we have Jesus as our guide.
Each day your devotional reading will include five components.
- A Switched Quote -- this is a quote directly from the movie Switched. It serves to illustrate a lesson you can learn from the movie.
- A Switched Scripture -- this Bible verse will be an anchor for the devotional lesson.
- A short devotional reading that will help to illustrate the Switched Scripture verse for the day.
- A Switched Prayer -- this is an opportunity to talk to God about what you have learned in the devotion and ask him to help you put it into practice.
- A Cyber Challenge -- this is an action step you can take to practice utilizing your social media presence for good.
Join us and become a Cyber Champion! Let’s start a love revolution.
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple