Preach 2 Engage offers some initiatives that will help followers of Jesus engage in a Prayer-Care-Share lifestyle.
Simply put, the key to church revitalization, effective discipleship, community impact and spiritual awakening is engaging followers of Jesus in living their faith outside the church walls, Monday through Friday! Preach 2 Engage is a new initiative of the Awakening America Alliance, Great Commandment Network, and Mission America's Love 2020 Project.
These Preaching Initiatives will help followers of Jesus engage in a Prayer-Care-Share Lifestyle.
May’s Prayer Target:
Pray for an evident increase in imparting faith to children, as parents are equipped by the church to become the primary disciplers in the home.
May’s Prayer Resource:
Join Jesus followers who believe God in prayer for a “Christ Awakening” as parents impart the faith to their children and are equipped by the church to become the primary disciplers in the home. Pray for mothers and families who need Jesus.
May’s Care Strategies
- Begin a Mom’s book study using Tracey Eyster’s book, Be The Mom.
- Begin the Date Night habit for a time of personal refreshment using ideas from The Date Night Experience app.
- Expand your single mom’s ministry with car clinics, job fair, or even a MOPS chapter. Find out more @ mops.org
May’s Share Strategies
- Moms: The movie, Mom's Night Out opens May 9th in theaters across the country. This will be a fun outreach night for you and other moms!
- Dads: Need a special Mother’s Day gift? Plan a Dad and kids fun night while your wife joins other moms for a “Mom’s Night out!”
All of these resources can be found at www.Preach2Engage.com