These 5 Habits Could Change Your Life!
“Do you want to see change happen? Start making these five things habits in your life …”
One day, a man was riding a bike and had put a log in his front basket. How smart! If he does that every day, by the end of the year, he’ll have brought home 365 logs! And he’ll have enough firewood for the whole year without ever spending anything.
That shows the power of small habits. Sometimes we’re waiting for huge change to happen in our lives, but the reality is that the biggest changes often start with small, repeated actions that add up.
Here are several small habits that are easy to implement. They are true keys to experiencing change!
- Be grateful: Being grateful means expressing our gratitude to God and others. It often begins with a “thank you.”
- Praise God: When you praise the name of Jesus and allow the Holy Spirit to act, His power can operate strongly on your behalf!
- Speak to God: This means engaging in conversation with your Heavenly Father.
- Help someone: Perhaps there’s someone you could help today with an act of service, like a good Samaritan?
- Listen to God: You can do this by reading the Bible, listening to a good message, or remaining silent before the Lord ... it’s the best way to hear when someone’s speaking to you. :-)
God intends for you to live an abundant life! (see the Bible, John 10:10) It’s possible for you! With the Holy Spirit’s help, be the change that you wish to see in your own life.
Thanks for existing!
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple