The Truth That Sets Us Free
1. God is good (Ps. 119:68; 136:1).
2. God loves me and wants me to have His best (Rom. 8:32, 38-39).
3. I am complete and accepted in Christ (Eph. 1:6).
4. God is enough (Ps. 23:1).
5. God can be trusted (Isa. 28:16).
6. God doesn't make any mistakes (Isa. 46:10)!
- Everything that comes into my life has been "filtered through His fingers of love."
7. God's grace is sufficient for me (2 Cor. 12:9).
8. The blood of Christ is sufficient to cover all my sin (1 John 1:7).
9. The cross of Christ is sufficient to conquer my sinful flesh (Rom. 6:6-7).
- I don't have to sin (Rom. 6:14).
10. My past does not have to plague me (1 Cor. 6:9-11).
- My past failures can become stepping stones to greater victory and fruitfulness. If I will let Him, God will cause everything that has happened to me to work together for my good and His glory.
11. God's Word is sufficient to lead me, teach me, and heal me (Ps. 19:7; 107:20; 119:105).
12. Through the power of His Holy Spirit, God will enable me to do anything that He commands me to do (1 Thess. 5:24).
- There is no one I cannot forgive (Mark 11:25).
- There is no one I cannot love (Matt. 5:44).
- I can give thanks in all things (1 Thess. 5:18).
- I can be content in every circumstance (Heb. 13:5).
13. I am responsible before God, for my behavior, responses, and choices (Ezek. 18:19-22).
14. I will reap whatever I sow (Gal. 6:7-8).
15. The pathway to true joy is to relinquish control (Luke 1:38; 1 Peter 5:7; Matt. 16:25):
...of my life
...of my husband
...of my children
...of my circumstances
16. The greatest freedom I can experience is found through submission to God-ordained authority (Eph. 5:21).
- The husband is the head of the wife (Eph. 5:23).
- The wife is to reverence and submit to her husband (Eph. 5:22, 33).
- "The heart of the king is in the Lord's hand . . ." (Prov. 21:1).
17. In the will of God, there is no higher, holier calling than to be a wife and mother (Titus 2:4-5).
18. Personal holiness is more important than temporal happiness (Eph. 5:26-27).
- Happiness is not a right.
19. God is more concerned about changing me and glorifying Himself, than about solving my problems (Rom. 8:29).
20. It is impossible to be godly, without suffering.
- Suffering is a tool in the hand of God to conform me to the image of Jesus (1 Peter 5:10).
21. My suffering will not last forever (2 Cor. 4:17-18; Ps. 30:5).
22. "It's not about me; it's all about Him!" (Col. 1:16-18).
"If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free." John 8:31-32
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple