Seven Actions on Your Behalf
“He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus” (Philippians 1:6).
The day I fully believed that all my sins were forgiven was the day the love of God broke through to my heart. On that day, I knew that I knew that I knew God truly and genuinely loved me. His love started driving out the fear in my heart just as He promised.
I want this for you.
Fear makes us ask “Is there something we need to do when we sin?” Love has a better question. “What does God do when we sin?”
Understanding these actions will radically change how you see sin.
- He reminds you of Christ’s death on the cross and the forgiveness you have in Him (1 John 2:12)
- He assures you that you are a child of God (Romans 8:15-16).
- He shows you the consequences of our sin and then works in you the desire to be reconciled to those you’ve hurt (Romans 13:10).
- He teaches you to say “no” to sin (Titus 2:11).
- He encourages you to put off the old, and put on the new (Ephesians 4:22-24 & Colossians 3:5-14).
- He works all things together for your good (Romans 8:28).
- He continues to complete the work he began in us (Philippians 1:6).
Study these seven actions God takes on your behalf. Let the truth of these verses cement the truth of God’s love deeply within your heart.
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple