Raise a Generous Teen
Here are five ways to help teens learn to prioritize caring in their actions.
- Model good household finances by explaining how you prioritize charitable giving in your budget.
- Encouraging teens to use the save/spend/give model for managing their money.
- If you support charities or missionaries, explain this to your teens, and involve them.
- Be generous together. Take your teens and some of their friends to serve at a local homeless shelter, do a service project, or even go on a mission trip.
- Make it their own. Ask your teen if there is a cause or issue that stirs their heart. Help them come up with ways to do something about it by serving, volunteering, or fundraising.
Photo©2016 World Vision, Laura Reinhardt
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple