Raise a Generous Child: Ages 5-11
Here are ways to help the child in your life thing of others.
- Facilitate generosity by giving your child an allowance and have them keep the money in labeled jars: save, spend, and give.
- At Christmas, “adopt” a family or child through an angel tree charity so that your child or grandchild can help shop for someone else
- Ask children to cull their toys, then have them participate in a garage sale or direct donation to a charity.
- Sponsor a child in a developing country and keep the photo on the refrigerator. Involve your child in the relationship by reading and writing letters together.
- Volunteer as a family in a service project.
Photo©2016 World Vision, Jon Warren
Please register for a free account to view this content
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple