Raise a Generous Child: Ages 5-11
Here are ways to help the child in your life thing of others.
- Facilitate generosity by giving your child an allowance and have them keep the money in labeled jars: save, spend, and give.
- At Christmas, “adopt” a family or child through an angel tree charity so that your child or grandchild can help shop for someone else
- Ask children to cull their toys, then have them participate in a garage sale or direct donation to a charity.
- Sponsor a child in a developing country and keep the photo on the refrigerator. Involve your child in the relationship by reading and writing letters together.
- Volunteer as a family in a service project.
Photo©2016 World Vision, Jon Warren
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple