No Fear in God
Listen to the Word of God for you in Psalm 91:
1. He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust."
3. Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence.
4. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
6. Nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
8. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.
Regardless of the dark and dire words you are reading and hearing about this present time, you are under the wings of El Shaddai, you are sheltered in the safe refuge of the Almighty. Be at peace because his promises are sure. His faithfulness will defend you as your shield and defense. Be blessed to make yourself at home in the hiding place of Most High and take your rest under the wings of the Almighty. He is the Lord your refuge, your fortress, your God who is trustworthy.
Be blessed to put into God's hands the terrors in the dark and the arrows that attempt to destroy you by day. God has heard your heart, and in him the schemes of your enemy will not come near you. Ask your Mighty Warrior to reveal the real battle that you are up against. Rest in your Commander of the Lord's hosts, stand steadfast, and see that the battle is his. No fiery arrows can pierce your safe place in your refuge in him. No weapon formed against you will prosper. In his sure promises, don't be disheartened or worry about the tomorrows that are yet to come. Don't waste a minute of the present with worrying about the future. Your times are in his hands.
The One who has already triumphed has defeated the adversary you are facing. For such a time as this, his rescue and protection is secured to those who acknowledge his name.
Listen again to Psalm 91:
14. I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
16. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.
Your intimate friendship with God grows sweeter in knowing and applying his names: Elyon, Shaddai, Yahweh, Elohim. Know that he sees your deep love for him. It draws out his compassion for you in your desperation. He comes to protect and deliver you. In covenant with God you have a claim on his answers, and he answers with himself. Be blessed in the presence of Jesus with you and in you, and he is totally unafraid. Make him the focus of your expectancy and confidence.
God has promised you eight "I will's:" "I will rescue him, I will protect him, I will answer him, I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him, I will honor him. I will satisfy him, and I will show him my salvation." The Hebrew word for salvation means help, deliverance, victory, salvation, healing, welfare, and well-being. Your God Most High assumes all responsibility for you. Totally. Your birthright is dwelling in all that Jesus your Savior is for you. Be blessed to be satisfied in his salvation.
Be blessed in his name Yeshua-Jesus (Isa 91:16; Mat 1:21).
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple