Looking for a Simple Financial Plan?
Oftentimes, we find ourselves paralyzed by fear, lack of knowledge, or the energy necessary to put a simple plan together to improve our financial well-being. Let me give you a quick step-by-step process that can improve your current financial circumstance, regardless of whether it is good, bad -- or real bad.
- Make a commitment to honor God with the first fruits of all your income. This means to start giving generously out of gratitude for your salvation and God’s kindness to you!
- Make a budget. Some call it a plan to spend money on purpose. Allocate where all of your money is going to go before you spend it each month. That way you are able to make plans for the future. No budget, no progress.
- Save $1000. This will give you an Emergency Savings account and allow you to stop relying on credit cards or other borrowing when you need cash immediately.
With me so far?
- Save three months of your current income. Yes. Put 90 days away to have on hand before you start to get out of debt.
- Now attack your consumer debt and get rid of it as soon as possible.
If you will do those five things, you will be on your way to escaping financial bondage and being able to set and achieve other goals in your life.
Proverbs 21: 5 - The plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance, but everyone who is hasty comes only to poverty.
What is the promise here Abundance! What is the condition to achieve it? Make plans and be diligent!
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple