iDisciple Podcast: The Kindness Challenge
Shaunti Feldhahn received her graduate degree from Harvard University and spent time as an analyst on Wall Street before moving into a career as a social researcher, best-selling author, and popular speaker.
Today, she applies her analytical skills to investigate truths about relationships, both at home and in the workplace. Her groundbreaking research-based books, such as For Women Only, have sold more than 2 million copies in 23 languages and are widely read in homes, counseling centers, and corporations worldwide. In her latest book, The Kindness Challenge, Shaunti reveals three simple steps proven to make any relationship thrive. Shaunti lives with her husband Jeff in Atlanta, Georgia.
We pray that the wisdom shared in this episode will radically change your relationships for the better!
- Shaunti explains how doing something as small as letting another person control the television remote can impact a relationship.
- The difference between showing someone a surface level “niceness” and a more in-depth “kindness”.
- How The Kindness Challenge changes your relationships by first changing you.
- Why it’s important to not only show kindness to someone’s face, but also to speak about them kindly when they’re not around.
- Shaunti shares a powerful story about a woman whose marriage was radically changed when she began treating her husband with kindness, even when he didn’t deserve it.
- And many more!
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple