iDisciple Podcast: The Promises of the Bible
The Bible is rich with wisdom and hope, but we often find that it’s difficult to make sense of it all.
On this episode of the iDisciple Podcast, special guest Randy Robison will impart to us some practical biblical knowledge and insight from his new book, The Age of Promise: Escape the Shadows of the Law to Live in the Light of Christ.
In The Age of Promise, Randy shares how ten promises in the Old Testament were transformed and revealed through the life and ministry of Jesus Christ in the New Testament. It’s a challenging and relevant read for anyone looking to understand their faith more, and we’re excited to have Randy join the iDisciple Podcast to dive deeper into his life and latest book.
Randy is a writer, producer, and co-host for the LIFE Today television program. He lives in Dallas-Forth Worth with his wife and four children.
We pray that the discussion will reveal truths about the Bible that you might not have realized yet, and that you will be transformed by the powerful word of God!
- Why former NFL player Brian Bosworth’s unique testimony made him one of Randy’s favorite Life Today guests.
- In light of the recent passing of Billy Graham prior to the recording of the episode, Randy eulogizes about the incredible impact he made in spreading the gospel around the world.
- Randy shares about the book he helped write, Our Presidents and Their Prayers, and how pursuing Christ will naturally influence our politics.
- Why the original name for The Age of Promise was “The Death of Religion,” because of the difference between religion and a relationship with Christ.
- Practical advice for how the actions of Old Testament priests can show us how to live in modern times.
- The parallels between the Old Testament temple and how God now dwells inside of us as a temple because of what Jesus did.
- How God calls all of us, Jew or Gentile, to be in fellowship with him.
- And many more!