iDisciple Podcast: Family and Finance
Lee Jenkins is a pastor, author, speaker, and financial guru. A talented athlete, Lee committed his life to Christ as a freshman football player at the University of Tennessee. After injuries cut short a promising NFL career, Lee went on to spend 25 incredibly successful years in the financial services industries before starting the Lee Jenkins Group; a ministry outreach, financial education, and consulting firm.
Along with leading the Lee Jenkins Group, Lee is the founder and Senior Pastor of Eagle’s Nest Church in Roswell, Georgia. Pastor Lee has been in high demand as a speaker for conferences, businesses, churches, and sports teams, sharing his insight and wisdom on topics such as family, faith, and finance. Lee lives in Roswell, Georgia with Martica, his wife of twenty-eight years. They have three grown children.
This is an episode you cannot miss if you’re seeking wisdom about family and finances!
- Lee breaks down some of the main causes for failed marriages, and explains how selflessness, preparation, and a sense of purpose can lead to a healthy marriage.
- How Lee and his wife operate in different roles as parents, but still manage to work as a team.
- How his time as a professional athlete changed the way that Lee handled his family.
- Why he believes that having the right attitude about money is the single most important way to master your finances.
- The reason you should seek financial council no matter how well you’re doing with your money.
- And many more!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple