iDisciple Podcast: Renewal and Restoration
After coming to know Christ after high school, John received his degree in counseling from Colorado Christian University and opened up a private practice. In 2000, John launched Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to help people discover the heart of God, recover their own hearts in God’s love, and learn to live in God’s Kingdom.
John is also the author of several books, including New York Times bestseller Wild at Heart. His most recent, All Things New, is a refreshing book on heaven that challenges our preconceived notions about what heaven is, and uses biblical truth to reframe how we view eternity with God.
We pray that this discussion will bring you comfort and hope during difficult times and help focus your eyes on eternity with Jesus!
- John shares how God led him to step out of his comfort zone and start Ransomed Heart.
- What Jesus meant when he used the phrase “the renewal of all things” in Matthew 19.
- John’s desperate desire that his book will help people recover hope.
- Why it is impossible to fully deal with the brokenness of the world without the Kingdom of God and the return of Christ.
- John opens up about some of the heartbreaking stories of loss in his life, and explains how they motivated him to write All Things New.
- How our outlook on the future can drastically change our present circumstances.
- And many more!
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple