iDisciple Podcast: Raising Leaders
Dr. Elmore founded Growing Leaders in 2003 with the goal of encouraging and equipping young adults to become leaders in their classrooms, their careers, and their communities. Through Growing Leaders, Tim uses his expertise on Generations Y and Z to equip educators, coaches, leaders, and parents to impart practical life and leadership skills to the next generation.
Tim and Growing Leaders have used that passion to partner with over 8,000 organizations and have molded the lives of more than 500,000 leaders in 72 countries. Along with his role at Growing Leaders, Tim has authored multiple best-selling books about leadership, including the Habitudes series and his latest book Marching Off the Map: Inspire Students to Navigate a Brand New World.
We pray that Dr. Elmore’s insight about leadership will inspire you to impact the next generation of leaders in your home and in your community!
- Dr. Elmore discusses some of the benefits and negatives of social media, and pleads with parents to openly discuss topics like social media with their children.
- Some of the ways Tim and his wife were able to openly communicate with their children growing up, and how we can learn from that.
- Why it’s important not to look down on or ignore the younger generation.
- Dr. Elmore explains some of his nicknames for different parenting types, such as the “karaoke parent”, and explains how these parenting methods fall short.
- What it means to give students a compass instead of a GPS.
- Why we should let students, children, and other young people fail instead of always coming to their rescue.
- And many more!
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple