iDisciple Podcast: Leading Without Authority
Clay Scroggins is the lead pastor of one of the largest congregations in America, North Point Community Church.
Over the years, Clay has worked his way through many organizational levels at North Point Ministries, from facilities manager to high school volunteer, and knows all too well the frustrations of authority deprivation. His new book takes a look at some of the challenges you might face when you want to lead but aren’t in charge, and offers wisdom and tips to improve your walk as a leader.
We pray that this discussion will challenge you to lead well, no matter what position you find yourself in!
- Clay recalls a story from when he was asked to host one of the Passion Conference venues, and the great leadership advice that Louie Giglio gave him beforehand.
- Why finding your own identity as a leader is more crucial than mimicking another person’s leadership style.
- Clay breaks down two of the four behaviors that allow people to have influence: leading yourself and choosing positivity.
- What to do when you have a boss that actively hinders your ability to lead.
- The meaning behind the phrase “choose a closet to clean,” and why you should look for ways to serve without being asked to.
- And many more!
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple