iDisciple Podcast: Money in Your Marriage
After decades in the secular business world, Chuck’s life was radically transformed when his wife Ann convinced him to try out a Crown Financial Bible Study, where he realized he had spent his life trying to serve two masters, God and money, and failing at both. Eventually, Chuck would join the Crown Financial team and has spent most of the last two decades teaching biblical principles about finance to people all around the world.
Chuck is the author of 5 books, including the most recent book that he co-authored with Ann: Money Problems, Marriage Solutions. The Bentley’s new book was inspired by their personal journey from financial mistakes and arguments to unity and financial health. It aims to transform the lives of married couples who might be letting money rule their marriages.
We pray that the wisdom Chuck brings to today’s conversation will have the power to radically transform the way you approach relationships and your finances!
- Chuck explains why finances in marriage are a paradox, and can be either destructive or unifying for your relationship.
- Why you need to align with your spouse and find a shared worldview about money, instead of pursuing two different things.
- How Ann urging Chuck to attend a bible study about money set the groundwork for completely transforming their marriage.
- Why finances in marriage are a prime target for spiritual attack in the first place.
- Chuck breaks down some of the 7 Keys from Money Problems, Money Solutions, particularly emphasizing the importance of being peacemakers.
- Why financial stress in marriage can’t be fixed by more money or less money because the real problem is in your heart.
- And many more!
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple