iDisciple Podcast: Pursuing God's Plan
As a young man, Brian dreamed of one day preaching the good news and building a great church. When they launched Hillsong Church in 1983 with less than 100 people in a school auditorium, he had no idea that one day Hillsong would grow into a network of churches that has expanded into 20 countries and 6 continents, or that more than 50 million people would sin Hillsong Worship songs across the world every week.
His new book There Is More is an incredible testament to God’s power and ability to do abundantly more than we can imagine! We pray that this conversation, and Brian’s book, will inspire you to dream big and pray big prayers!
- Brian talks about how important it was for him as a leader to raise up fellow leaders to help in his ministry, and the meaning behind the phrase “my ceiling is the next generation’s floor.”
- Why he believes that his life is an absolutely testimony to how God can do abundantly more than we ask or imagine as it says in Ephesians 3.
- How the story of Joseph in the Old Testament highlights the importance of dreaming big dreams and asking God to do big things.
- Why it’s critical to speak powerful truth over our lives instead of filling our mouths with negativity and reasons why not to do things.
- The hardest thing for Brian to learn in his life and ministry.
- Pastor Brian shares his passion for helping people align their spiritual life with their practical every day lives.
- And many more!
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple