iDisciple Podcast: Navigating Relationships
Prior to launching Passion City Church Washington D.C., Ben spent over a decade working as executive director of Breakaway Ministries, a weekly bible study at Texas A&M University attended by thousands of college students.
Using the wisdom he accumulated during his time ministering to college students, thorough study of the bible, and his own personal experiences, Ben crafts an invaluable guide to navigating healthy relationships, and gives us a deeper look at the eternal purposes of each phase.
We pray that this discussion will move you to pursue a deeper relationship with God, no matter if you’re single, dating, engaged, or married!
- Ben shares with us his vision for Passion City Church in Washington D.C., and how he would like to see the city impacted by Jesus.
- How Ben has seen technology and social media change the way young people interact in relationships over the past decade.
- The revelation that Ben had about why the purpose of singleness is not preparation for marriage.
- Why there is an increasing level of anxiety, particularly in young people, because of their lack of purpose.
- Practical advice for how to leverage the gifts of singleness or relationships for the kingdom of God.
- How to resist the temptation to minimize the benefits of your current stage in favor of wanting the benefits of a different stage.
- The meaning behind the phrase, “The love of God embraced becomes love extended to others, no matter what season you’re in.”
- And many more!
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple