iDisciple Podcast: Truth Plus Love
Today’s guest on the iDisciple podcast has had some incredible influence across the board and has learned firsthand how to handle the influence he’s been entrusted with. Matt Brown, also known as “Evangelist Matt” and author of the new book Truth Plus Love, dives deep into his experience and his convictions around the topic of Christians and the stewardship of influence in today’s culture.
Matt is an evangelist, author, and founder of Think Eternity -- a ministry dedicated to amplifying the gospel every day to millions through podcasts, devotionals, videos, live events and more.
1. The way of Jesus being the way of influence in society
2. Growing in Christ and it’s implications in society
3. The growing crisis of influence for believers in the world today
4. Doctrine and love can’t exist without each other
5. David and Matt talk about clanging symbols of the Christians that are loud but not loving
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple