iDisciple Podcast: Personality Temperaments
Have you ever felt misunderstood by the ones you love the most? Our guess is, the answer is a resounding, “yes!” Us too. The words we say and the words we hear have the power to shape our entire life, and the more sobering thing is that our words have the power to shape other people's lives too.
Today’s guest on the iDisciple podcast is Kathleen Edelman. Kathleen is a Christian counselor and life coach specializing in personality temperaments.
After earning her doctorate in Christian counseling psychology, Kathleen had the privilege of serving as the personal assistant to Florence Littauer, author of Personality Plus for Parents. She also has a published vignette in one of Florence's books, The Blue Plate Special.
Kathleen loves encouraging families to understand their individual temperaments. Her mission is for each of us to believe in and be comfortable with who God has made us to be. When not coaching, Kathleen enjoys spending time with Brad, her husband of 27 years, and their two children.
- Kathleen tells us her story of how she got to where she is today.
- Her story of becoming that led her to develop her latest study, “I Said This, You Heard That.”
- Kathleen talks about the importance of choosing our words well and in ways that give life to ourselves and others.
- Kathleen and David talk about the difference of personality temperaments and how inter-temperamental relationships typically function.
- They also touch on what a typical response looks like for each personality type and how they can overcome their typical response with a gospel centered response.
- And many more!
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple