iDisciple Podcast: One-Year Anniversary Special
Hello and welcome to a special one-year anniversary episode of the iDisciple Podcast! It is hard to believe how fast time has flown by, but just over a year ago we launched the podcast with our first four episodes. Since last June, we have released 24 episodes featuring some of the most influential speakers, authors, pastors, and musicians in the faith community. In that time, we’ve had the pleasure of discussing a number of topics including parenting, finance, social justice, theology, and so much more!
This week we are taking a look back over the year at some of our favorite moments and most thought-provoking discussions with guests like Francis Chan, Brian Houston, and Shaunti Feldhahn.
If you’ve missed any of our first 24 episodes, subscribe to the iDisciple Podcast today on Apple Podcasts or the Google Play Store and catch up on all of the incredible conversations.
We hope and pray that this one-year recap episode of the iDisciple Podcast brings you the biblical truth that you needed to hear, and that this week’s episode stirs your heart for the Lord!
One-Year Anniversary Highlights
- Francis Chan explains why it’s important that we live our present lives in a way that reflects the eternal promises of God.
- We hear some crucial relationship advice from Pastor Ben Stuart from his book “Single Dating Engaged Married.”
- Author Shaunti Feldhahn walks David through her elements to finding rest from her new devotional, “Find Rest.”
- Atlanta-based musician Jimi Cravity discusses why Christians should be a driving force in shaping the culture around us.
- John Eldredge and John Bevere highlight some incredibly in-depth biblical truths from their newest books.
- Pastor Brian Houston from Hillsong Church teaches us some of the leadership lessons he learned early on that shaped his ministry.
- Some of our favorite parenting gurus, Karen Stubbs and Wynter Pitts, share how God has influenced and encouraged both of them as parents.
Thank you so much for joining us on our journey the past year! We hope and pray that the iDisciple Podcast has had a profound impact on your walk with Christ.
If you don’t already, subscribe to the iDisciple Podcast today on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, or wherever you listen to podcasts. While you’re there, leave us a rating and a review. We love to hear feedback from all of our subscribers!
Join us in changing the world in the name of Christ! If somebody in your life could benefit from hearing God’s truth on the iDisciple Podcast, please share this episode on your social media networks.
We are excited to kick off the next year of podcasts in a few weeks with special guest Lisa Bevere. We are so thankful for all of our listeners who have joined us on this journey the past year, and can’t wait for the years to come!
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple