iDisciple Podcast: First 15
One could argue that we live in the most connected yet disconnected time in history. We have access to more information right at our fingertips than ever before, and the temptation to give in to the busy lifestyle makes it difficult for believers to experience and engage with God.
Today’s guest on the iDisciple podcast, Craig Denison, has a heart for helping people experience God in a practical way every day. Craig Denison is the author of First15, a daily devotional guiding tens of thousands of believers into a fresh experience with God’s presence every day.
He writes, speaks, and he and his wife, Rachel lead worship to help believers establish a more tangible, meaningful connection with God.
- Craig Denison gives his testimony about growing up as the son of a pastor, how that shaped him, and ultimately about how he learned to develop his own personal relationship with the Lord.
- What prompted Craig to start First15, and how it has impacted many people.
- How seeing what God could do through their obedience (along with his wife, Rachel) lead to them saying yes to going all in with First15.
- The ways that God has blessed and established the works of their hands.
- Craig talks about how the goal of First15 is truly to be experiential, not informational.
- How the Biblical principal of “First Fruits” informed the creation and name of First15.
- Craig talks about how allowing ourselves to be filled first with the love of God, we begin our day in the overflow of God’s love rather than feeling as though we are operating out of a deficit.
- Craig’s book 28 Day Catalyst expands the First15 content from digital media into print. He talks about the heart behind developing a 28-day devotional, their hope to resource people with practical ways to engage their faith, and the ways they see God using that resource.
- And many more!
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple