I Want You to Know
Do you ever doubt the Lord and His promises, saying to yourself, "Does God hear me? Is He going to answer me? Where is God in all of this?"
Today, receive this message as His answer for you:
I want you to know…
- I left My throne and was born in a stable, for you.
- I came from My glorious heavens and put on a garment of flesh, for you.
- I wore a crown of thorns, for you.
- I took the blows, the mocking, the spitting, the nails, for you.
- I suffered death on the cross, for you. (see the Bible, Philippians 2:8)
- I gave My life willingly, out of love, for you!
I want you to know it. I want you to hear it. I long for you to feel it. I defeated the power of death and stripped hell of its authority, for you (see the Bible, Colossians 2:15)! My victory isn’t political ... it isn’t military …
It’s a cry of love that has spanned the whole earth, the universe, for millennia.
And today I’m here, right next to you.
And I want you to know...I love you.
Thanks for existing!
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple