How Do You Mobilize the Gifts of Your Team?
God’s calling requires that the gifts that God has entrusted to the community of faith be identified and utilized for Kingdom impact.
In our former community, the expressed needs of people relate to wholesome activities for children/youth and a way to connect faith and recreation together. Though our church was a young church, we saw some exciting vehicles to reach our community while mobilizing the gifts of our people:
- A martial arts program where 50% of the participants don’t attend our church
- A dance ministry led by a woman who has had her life transformed by God’s grace and now uses her skills to the glory of God
- A sports ministry, led by a former pro football player, that saw tremendous synergy in our local community by connecting children/youth and families in positive recreational environments
- A recovery ministry that became an “Umbrella of Safety” for people in our community
- A marketing ministry that creatively communicated the life-changing message of God’s love using contemporary media
Your life was made to make a difference. God wants your leadership to facilitate lasting life change for His kingdom glory. Think different, behave different, and watch the God of heaven and earth use you for His purposes here on earth!
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple