His Love Gives You Joy
We’re continuing our study on Psalm 94:18-19, today with a discussion about the joy that God wants to give you.
“Your unfailing love, Lord” ... God has always loved you. Before you were even born, God loved you and already had incredible plans for you.
God loves you ... He put an exclamation point at the end of His love. The cross is the divine exclamation point in the face of all the question marks!
- His love is there in your concerns about your relationships. He loves you and takes you into His arms.
- His love is there in the midst of your financial worries. He loves you and provides for your needs.
- His love is there in your physical worries. He loves you and lifts you up.
- His love is there in your concerns about your family. He loves you and is taking care of your loved ones.
- His love gives you joy. Come into His arms of love …
Would you like to thank Him with me for His unfailing love? ...“Lord, how can I not praise You? How can I not worship You, Jesus? You are marvelous, and so is Your love. When I feel overwhelmed, Your tenderness is my support. When everything seems to crumble around me, Your faithfulness is what I stand upon. I say thank You, Jesus, for Your love. Yes, Your love gives me joy! In Your name, amen.”
Thanks for existing!
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple