Grace is God’s goodness and kindness freely extended to the utterly undeserving—you and me. Because of His grace, He offers salvation through Jesus Christ so that anyone who trusts Him as Savior might have a new relationship with the Father. As a result, God . . .
- Declares we are righteous. The Father sees Christ’s righteousness as our own (2 Cor. 5:21). The guilt and shame of sin have been removed (Rom. 8:1), and we can live boldly for Jesus, no matter who we were before.
- Claims us as family. A spiritual adoption has taken place so that we could become children of God and call Him “Father.” The world would have us believe the lie that we are insignificant, but God’s view is the truth: As believers, we are children of the eternal King and have great worth.
- Provides an inheritance for us, as co-heirs with Christ. Our inheritance is guaranteed and kept for us in heaven. We are set free from the trap of possessions because we’re rich in the only way that matters (2 Cor. 8:9).
- Gives us, who were spiritually dead, a new heart and a new spirit. We are born again. God has given us a fresh start in Christ (2 Cor. 5:17).
- Raises us out of the life we once lived and into a new life with Him. Believers are indwelt by the Holy Spirit, whose fruit is love, joy, and peace.
- Sets us free from the power of sin, Satan, and self. Obedience and victory become a reality in our life as our faith in Jesus Christ grows.
Praise God for His unending grace.
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple