FamilyLife - Overview
FamilyLife provides multiple resources that help people build stronger homes and communities. Since the organization first began in 1976, millions of people have attended our conferences, and even more people have utilized FamilyLife's other resources to help them lead godly lives. FamilyLife's tools for change include:
- Popular radio programs like FamilyLife Today and FamilyLife This Week, which provide practical answers drawn from the Bible to issues faced by couples and families today.
- Live events like the Weekend to Remember, a two-and-one-half-day weekend getaway that changes lives as it strengthens marriages, and the Love Like You Mean It Marriage Cruise hosted by FamilyLife’s very own Dennis and Barbara Rainey.
- Small group studies including the HomeBuilders Couples Series, offering small-group Bible study dedicated to making the relationship with your spouse all that God intended.
- Popular resources like Passport2Purity,The Art of Marriage, and Stepping Up—all designed to help husbands and wives, or parents and children, connect with each other and build godly relationships
- Books and articles that cover a wide range of topics including marriage, parenting and spiritual growth.
FamilyLife experts have devoted their lives bringing biblical principles to people in ways that positively change their lives. At the heart of our organization is a volunteer network of more than 10,000 couples nationwide who help us bring God's message to their communities.
Through the guidance of our experts and with the help of our lay ministry, FamilyLife has developed into a vibrant and visionary organization that is today changing the world one home at a time.
- Weekly - Receive content that is specifically designed to effectively develop godly marriages and families. Every other day you will receive an audio or text piece delivered directly into your Daily Feed.
Channel content is released on a pre-set schedule and will be delivered to your Daily Feed accordingly.
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple