Don't Be Afraid!
Fear is an emotion that is absolutely human and natural to experience. I’m still afraid sometimes, but I’ve learned a secret ... God does not want us to live in fear! Quite the opposite in fact. Fear must leave!
God left us His Word to chase it away. The Bible declares …
- “After these things the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying, ‘Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward.’” (Genesis 15:1)
- “And Moses said to the people, ‘Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever.’” (Exodus 14:13)
- “‘Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.’” (Deuteronomy 31:6)
- “Say to those who are fearful-hearted, ‘Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, with the recompense of God; He will come and save you.’” (Isaiah 35:4)
- “‘Do not be afraid of their faces, for I am with you to deliver you,’ says the Lord.” (Jeremiah 1:8)
- “...‘Do not fear, let your hands be strong.’” (Zechariah 8:13)
- “‘Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.’” (Luke 12:32)
Today, you have nothing to fear! The Almighty God is walking alongside you. And if God is for you, who can be against you? (see the Bible, Romans 8:31)
Don’t let fear steal the peace that God gives you!
Declare the Word of God, and watch fear itself flee in fear!
Thanks for existing!