Be Better Together in Him
We Don’t Have to Go the Road Alone
With Christ, however, everything is possible. . .in HIM.
Therefore. . .
“Grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ, from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love” (Ephesians 4:15-16).
What a beautiful image of teamwork and purpose. Each of us is a part of Christ’s body. Most of us are not touching one another directly, yet we are fitted and held together.
How We Can be Better Together
What may sound complex and overwhelming can be simplified when we keep our eyes on Him:
- Remember, Christ is the Head. Not you. Not me. Him!
- Together, we are His body – the universal church – beyond denomination, ethnic or geographic boundaries.
- Each of us is an important part of His body with different gifts, roles and goals.
- As much as each of us is able, we are to work properly, heartily and honestly.
- Serve one another that we may serve others to the glory of God.
Benefits of Being Better Together in Him
What happens when we are better together in Him?
- Christ’s body grows.
- There is a building up of itself in love.
- We grow.
There is no room for competition – only collaboration. Seek to be better together with others in Him!
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple