—Worship can happen when you’re:
- Putting your family’s clothes in the washing machine and you’re hit afresh with the wonder of His cleansing grace,
- Watching the landscape burn pink and orange as a new day races across the early morning sky, and you stand amazed at God, the ultimate Artist,
- Shouting out encouragement to your son as he makes a lunge for the winning shot in the final moments of his basketball game—grateful for God’s gift and a son’s joy,
- Meeting with a friend who’s been offended but is willing to reconcile—being mindful of the forgiveness you’ve been shown by Christ,
- Sitting alone waiting for the doctor’s report—and trusting that God’s plans are good no matter what,
- Laughing with loved ones on an afternoon boat ride—realizing this is but a foretaste of heaven,
- Placing your weary head on the pillow after a long hard day of mothering little ones—content in the work God has called you to do. Worship invites you to focus on God in an intimate and personal way through every activity of life. Try it! Breathe in grace, and exhale worship.
How will you spend time worshiping Him today?