A NEW Book from Lisa Bevere
Do you struggle with comparison and competition? There’s a reason you do. An enemy is assaulting your mind, will, and emotions in hopes that you’ll turn on yourself and others. In this day of challenge and opportunity, women have been the victims of constant comparison and rivalry. It has robbed the church of the feminine voice and contribution that would make her strong.
In Without Rival, Lisa Bevere shares how a revelation of God’s love conquers these struggles. You’ll learn how to stop seeing others as rivals and make deep connections with your Creator instead—connections that hold the promise of true identity and intimacy. In addition, Lisa uses humor and passion to explain how to:
- Embrace the fact that God loves us uniquely rather than equally
- Stop hiding from conversations you need to be a part of
- Realize your undisputed calling
- Reconnect to your divine identity
- Dismantle the rivalries that keep us from God’s fullness
- Answer the argument that says women are unfit, easily deceived, and gullible
- Dismantle gender rivalry and work with the men in your life
Click here to purchase your copy of Without Rival from Family Christian.
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple