Please join us today as we collectively return to the Lord our God in prayer.
Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive all GLORY
"The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of His being, sustaining all things by His powerful word." (Hebrews 1:3)
- We worship You, Lord Jesus Christ, as God in "homespun and sandals," come down to perfectly reveal to us the character of the Father. When we want to know what God is like, we can look at You. When we want to know what’s in His heart and what’s on His mind, we can look at You. You illuminate the darkness of our circumstances and the chaotic confusion of our world, giving hope for the future. You are the marvelous, everlasting and all-powerful Light that shines abroad in our hearts that we might no longer walk in the darkness of deception, fear, ignorance and evil, but in the love and light of Your glory.
- I worship You as _____________
- We repent of tarnishing Your glory with our bitterness, meanness, unforgiveness, pridefulness, unkindness, rudeness, self-righteousness or any sin that makes others think less of You. We repent of giving others the impression that You tolerate sin because we do.
- We repent of hiding Your glory in our denominational loyalty that can lead to divisiveness and exclusiveness so that we make others feel they are on the periphery of Your inner circle, and so feel alienated from You.
- We repent of lashing out to wound others when we’ve been wounded, and so perpetuate the cycle of pain within Your Body, diminishing the radiance of Your unconditional love, mercy, and grace.
- We repent of running from Your marvelous light back into dark areas of old habits, forbidden relationships and seductive pleasures.
- We repent of giving You glory, while taking a 10% commission for ourselves.
- I repent of____________
- We choose to give You all the glory, and reflect Your glory accurately and winsomely, through the powerful presence of Your Spirit within us, so that others are irresistibly drawn to You.
- I choose now to___________
- We ask, as we repent of our sin, that You cleanse and fill us with Yourself so that Your church is filled with Your glory.
- We ask that Your church, once again, be the Light of the world, like a city on a hill that cannot be hidden, beckoning the lost to come home to You.
- We ask that our conduct and character would make others want to know You, to love You, and to put their trust in You.
- I humbly ask that__________
FOR YOUR GLORY,