777 Prayer - Day 4
- We worship You, Lord Jesus Christ, as the All-Mighty—our breathtaking and all-powerful Lord. You measure the waters in the hollow of Your hand. You weigh the mountains on scales. You stretch out the heavens like a curtain. Your immensity is impossible for us to comprehend. You make a way when there is no way. You are a prayer-hearing, prayer-answering, miracle-working God!
- I worship You as ______________
- We repent of our arrogance and pride that have led us to think we are sufficient in ourselves.
- We repent of believing that the prosperity of our nation is because we are great, while refusing to acknowledge that all blessings come from Your hand.
- We repent of looking to the President or to our Pastor or to a Priest or to a government agency for the help we need before we look to You.
- We repent of depending upon our military might and our weapons systems to protect us from harm and danger, while denying, defying and ignoring You.
- We repent of disobeying Your commands, using our weakness as an excuse.
- We repent of living under the burden of our problems instead of rolling them onto Your capable and strong shoulders.
- I repent of___________
- We choose to rely on You and to pray without ceasing.
- I choose now to_________
- We ask that You strengthen Your people with might on the inside; that You make one of us as mighty as a thousand.
- We ask that You give us deep convictions regarding the truth of who You are and what You have said, and the courage to stand up and speak out for them.
- We ask that You give us experiences of Your miraculous enabling as we live in total dependence upon Your strength, so that we boast of our own weaknesses.
- We ask that you give us blessed assurance that greater are You in us, than the evil that’s in the world, so that we stand against it. Remind us that Your love is stronger than hate, and the Light of Your Truth will never be overcome by the darkness, so that we lovingly and boldly proclaim that victory has been won! Jesus saves!
- I humbly ask that____________