7 Ideas to Help You Attain More Success
You want to achieve more, but for some reason you never seem to reach your goals.
Is that your story? I hear it often. You’re in good company.
Here are 7 ideas that will help you attain more success:
- Clear vision – Where are you leading your life? Many times you don’t get there because you never really decide where you want to eventually be. It’s hard to hit an undefined target.
- Discipline – Are you putting in the needed effort? Those who wait for luck to kick in or hope for the easy way to victory, seldom discover what they’re looking for in life.
- Embracing other’s help – Do you know you can’t do it all alone? The most successful people do.
- Letting go of past hurts – Offering forgiveness frees you from needless bitterness and anger that slows you down and keeps you from being completely emotionally healthy.
- Trusting more than you doubt – You can pray or you can worry. You can’t do both equally well. The more you worry, the less likely you are to take a risk. And, you can’t achieve the thrill of victory without a lot of risk.
- Becoming an even more generous person – Your level of generosity demonstrates your level of contentment. Generous people naturally feel more successful.
- Loving principles and progress more than policies or procedures – Structure is needed and good, but the best structure advances progress not curtails it.
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple