Twenty-Three Great Questions to Ask Your Children
1. What do you think heaven looks like?
2. What does Dad do at work?
3. Who is a person you know that seems the most Christ-like?
4. What do you think your wife (husband) will be like?
5. If you were going to spend one year on a desert island and could only take three things with you, what would they be?
6. Who is your favorite aunt or uncle and why do you like him or her so much?
7. What sounds and smells do you think Joseph and Mary experienced in the stable on Christmas night?
8. What is the nicest thing I ever did for you?
9. When is a time that I hurt your feelings?
10. When is a time that you were really mad at me?
11. If people followed the Golden Rule, think of all the things we wouldn’t need. Can you make a list?
12. If you could be in a movie that you’ve already seen, which one would it be? Would you be a character that is already in the movie, or would you be one that you would add?
13. How is love different for a Christian couple than it is in the movies?
14. What is the difference between being smart and being wise?
15. What is your favorite outfit?
16. What is the hardest part about being (fill in your child’s age)?
17. What has been your favorite childhood memory?
18. When you pray, how do you picture God?
19. What is your favorite Bible verse? Why do you like it?
20. If you could be an animal for a day, which one would you be?
21. If you could go in a time machine, what era in history would you like to visit?
22. What person in history would you like to visit?
23. What is the most important decision you will ever make?
Written by Sharon Jaynes
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple