12 Ways To Keep Your Love Alive
- Praise is such a great gift, and it’s so easy to give. So look at the things that make your spouse and others unique and develop the habit of praising them for those special things.
- Every painful trial is like an oyster, and there is a precious pearl, a personal benefit, in every one; every single one.
- Don’t go it alone. Welcome fresh insights of other perspectives, from extended family, friends, good marriage books, or a qualified marriage counselor.
- In a mutually satisfying relationship, both people’s needs are expressed, and they have the flexibility to give and take.
- Honor goes hand in glove with love, a verb whose very definition is doing worthwhile things for someone who is valuable to us.
- All our trials, great and small, can bring more of the two best things in life: love for life and love for others.
- Oneness does not mean that one mate dominates the other or that the stronger controls the weaker.
- Anger is our choice. We can choose to see its powerful potential for destruction and take steps to reduce it within us. Otherwise, it’s an iceberg sinking our love.
- Better understanding of the motivations and actions that grow out of our basic personalities can help us achieve personal and marital satisfaction.
- Sharing deep feelings with each other is emotional intercourse, and it’s vital to sexual satisfaction.
- As we reach out to another, our own needs for fulfillment and love are met.
- Give seven or more praises for every one fault-finding suggestion.
Please register for a free account to view this content
We hope you have enjoyed the 10 discipleship resources you have read in the last 30 days.
You have exceeded your 10 piece content limit.
Create a free account today to keep fueling your spiritual journey!
Already a member? Login to iDisciple