10 Steps Toward a Healthy Heart
Some of you are dealing with things in your life that you genuinely need God to fix. Your help is not coming in a preacher, friend, lover, money or family. It's got to come from God. And the only way you can see the answer is to have a healthy heart. Here are steps to having a healthy heart (both spiritually and naturally).
1. Get plenty of exercise: Stir up the gift of God within you. Get moving!
2. Watch what you eat: Diet matters. You cant eat everything that is put in front of you. Make good choices that won’t clog your arteries.
3. Monitor your weight: Challenge yourself if you are weak. Build up yourself in the most Holy faith!
4. Give up bad habits and develop good ones
5. Pace and don’t race: Give yourself time with God so that you can hear him clearly.
6. Keep your heart clean
7. Manage Stress: Stay in control
8. Have regular check ups: Let a man examine himself. Call yourself on the carpet
9. Eliminate strife: Strife aims to tear up everything in your life.
10. Keep it Simple: Don’t set huge goals and then be mad at your self when you don’t make them. Many people miss the plan of God because they don’t realize how simple it is.